Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My First Blog! Welcome!

This is my first official ETSY blog! I am very excited to get my shop up and running for the holiday season.

My beautiful daughter N is my inspiration for my creations. I call her 'Honey Bunny', hence the name of my shop! I love making pretty 'hair' accessories for her (since she doesn't have much hair right now!).
I pride my products on being newborn friendly. One time I put a headband on N's head because it was so darn cute, but just a few minutes later when I took it off there was a big red mark on her head! That's when I decided to make headbands that are cozy and delicate for a newborn's soft head. I am always on the lookout for these items in craft stores.

And - in Etsy fashion - I would be happy to customize my items. See something you like but would prefer different colors? Perhaps to match an outfit you adore? Let me know and I'll create it for you!

Here are a couple examples of what I'm working on and have available in my shop. Also an introduction of N, my gorgeous model and daughter!

I love the look of korker bows, but they are typically HUGE - personally it's not my style on a head as tiny as N's, so I created the mini version for a simpler statement. I will have larger ones available soon too!





1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is so precious! What a sweet little girl :)

    ReplyDelete